Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Trip Day 1

Today we started our journey south :) All day on the road, it was a beautiful day for it and we enjoyed ourselves till' about 30 minutes short of our destination. Then we were so anxious to get there we were about to go crazy. lol But we made it
Here is a reflection of me taking pictures :)
It was an overlook and absolutly gorgeous

Here Andrew was trying deperately
to see my laptop screen so he could play a game
to keep himslef occupied
My feet! Yes, I was bored ;)


This is in West Virginia, the snow going up the
sides of the mountains was pretty cool


Washboard mountain!! lol





Here's Andrew and I at the overlook
In West Virginia
Some white water in the river we were looking
at. :)


Andrew looking over the
"overlook " lol




Here's part of the river in the canyon :)




More of the canyon




Yay! Virginia, almost there





Ahhh.. Finally there. :) I will get more pictures
and post them here later
:)
Off for more fun, after long night's sleep!! :)








1 comment:

  1. You are so punny, honey! But yeah, you're right that canyon is gorge-ous... ;-b

    ReplyDelete