Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Friday, February 26, 2010

snow storm, cabin fever, and great imaginations

Yet another snow storm. Here in this house we are going crazy. We want to get out of the house and do something preferably warm lol. When we get cabin fever we go kinda crazy. My brother was SUPPOSED to be brushing his teeth, but when we heard him giggling his head off we went to see what was up. I grabbed my camera and had fun too :P
This is what Andrew, USUALLY looks like :) only a little more smiley by putting his face half on the mirror he came up
with some pretty funny looking faces
lol
Here he came up with a big
nose job LOL

Lol , :) we had a lot of fune with it!!
Kept us from being bored for a little while.




4 comments:

  1. He looks better w/ too big a nose than w/o a nose! LOL

    Oh, did your mom approve of the curlers in hair being put on the internet? JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. shhhh.... she hasn't seen it yet rofl. i'm sure i'll hear about it, but that was the best pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your pictures, but i think I like your mother's reflection the best!!!

    Kind of reminds me of (shh, don't tell her) a grandma in hair curlers! just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique pictures! I noticed your mom's reflection, too!! I think it is so neat when someone's reflection shows up in a photo!

    ReplyDelete