Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Country living and internet

Now, for those of you who don't much about me, I lived in the middle of nowhere for 17 years. I loved my country-bumpkin existence, but a few things were such a pain.... Let me explain to you the joys of Dial up internet service. Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's two :P ( that means two thousand words about how slow dial up can be!!)



Lol, so now I live in the city and have fast internet! No more falling asleep at the computer episodes! I can get things done in a whole lot less time

hee hee... Dad, I hope you don't mind that I posted these ;)





2 comments:

  1. Hee,hee... We didn't just surf in those days, did we? And I was such a handsome devil back in those days! Luvya, Nina!
    -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope no surfing, maybe puddle wading or something, but no surfing... Lol
    Love you too dad

    ReplyDelete