Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just some pics

Well, college started back up today. I have sort of mixed emotions. I'm not stuck in the house any more, yet it's back to being busy busy busy. I do have a very nice schedule this semester though. To start off my semester right lets see what pictures I can dig up and show you all. =)


Oh look, it's me waiting for the bus during my senior year. What crazy weather! lol




And here is my adorable, sweet, yet absolutely crazy and silly little Buddy =)



oh look, it's me and my little buddy. He'd been eating pizza =P LOL

I'll post more later on today. =) Hope you enjoy and have a beautiful morning!




ok. ok... one more :P I have to tell you, I'm often taking crazy self portraits, and this one was for St. Patrick's Day!!




2 comments:

  1. The green wig makes you look a little.....pale. Honey, you look a little green, are you feeling ok? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I never! Lol I think ur just Green from envy cause u can't look that good with green hair. =D

    ReplyDelete