Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A trip with my parakeet

Meet my beautiful parakeet, Silas



He and I were sick of all the snow and being stuck inside. So, we went on a trip today =)

We went:







To his homeland jungle to see all his friends and family




To a place where the fragrance of apple blossoms permeate the air!

And last but not least to McDonalds!!!! ( He was loving it!) He really likes my friend, Elissa ( below) that works at McDonald's as well as the fries they serve! :D




Lol, now we're not suffering from cabin fever as much =P Have a wonderful day everybody!!! =)

p.s. the reason there's no pics of me on here, is that Silas has a hard time holding the camera AND pushing the button to snap the picture ;)

3 comments: