Captured Reflectionz

Captured Reflectionz
In the spring, I found myself at a brook and couldn't resist capturing the reflection of spring's beginning.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Night on the Town

These pictures were taken in Pittsburgh, PA. This was my first time attempting night photos, and I quickly realize that night photos are very difficult without a tripod. So some of these turned out beautifully, and some are just plain silly looking =) But I had fun taking them and I will share them with you This picture and the next are taken from behind the Carnegie Science Center over the Allegheny River.



Ok time for some of the fun ones :P




This is why you need a tripod, lol. the slightest wiggle causes the lights to become cool smears across your page! :P


And here is my ghost ship arising from the mists!!! :-O




Here's another nice one =) I hope you enjoyed viewing these as much as i enjoyed taking them.






3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! The "still"(lol) pictures look professionally done! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you =) I think i'm gonna have one of these developed and hung on my wall with some of the others ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! The photography is almost as lovely as your mother!

    ReplyDelete